Global EdTech Startups Awards (GESAwards) is an initiative led by a group of leading education innovation organizations from across the world.
The Awards will identify, showcase and recognize the world's most promising EdTech startups of the year.
Applications Open to general & special tracks
August 30, 2020
Deadline for application submission
Regional semifinals competitions events
2019 Semifinals Locations
Tel Aviv • Tokyo • Paris • Helsinki • Frankfurt • Cape Town • Boston • Monterrey • Curitiba • Delhi • London • Milan • Madrid • Moscow • Accra
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria
1. Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market
2. Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
3. Have an outstanding user experience
4. Show potential for growth in its user base
5. Operate in the context of a sustainable business model
Global EdTech Startups Awards (GESAwards) is the world’s largest edtech startup competition.
Apply to one of GESAwards' Special Tracks and win unique industry opportunities.
*Applying to a special track is, by default, granted participation in the main GESAwards contest.